Museum of Soap and History of Dirt – first in Europe. You can learn more about hygiene and washing history since antiquity, some historic figures: Tomasz Łaziebnik Plugawy or Zabłocki (Polish proverb character). The Museum shows pre-war detergent commercials and informs about how soap is made.
When: The Museum is open all week. Before your planned visit, we recommend taking a look on the museum website at www.muzeummydla.pl and check reservation for the selected date.
Where: 13 Długa Street, www.muzeummydla.pl
- normal/regular ticket - 29 PLN (children under 3 free of charge)
- family ticket (4-5 persons) - 99 PLN*
- group ticket (from 15 persons) - 24 PLN/person
- school group ticket (from 15 persons) - 24 PLN/person**
- group ticket (outside museum opening hours) - 29 PLN/person ***.
Included in the price: soap workshops, guided tour of the Museum and great fun!
* a family ticket includes families with at least 1 child
** school groups must have chaperones: 1 chaperone per 15 persons, for pre-school groups 1 chaperone per 5 persons. The chaperone ticket price is 1 zloty
*** ticket includes groups visiting at 8:00, 9:00, 18:00 and 19:00